Location, location, location…..choosing the right wedding venue is a huge part of your big day.
Many brides have a dream venue mapped out for years, some arrive in my office with no specific venue in mind, and others simply want me to make the stress away and choose for them! I like to involve the happy couple in any decision about the venue though, opting for somewhere that either says something about the couple’s personalities, has a perfect location, offers unique qualities or a real WOW factor to the guests, or simply one that delivers on the couple’s personal dream.
Whilst every couple’s choice is different, there are a few wedding venue options that have proven popular time and time again this year. Here’s the top five venues from 2013 (as chosen by TLC’s amazing brides). Take a look at them – you can’t fail to see why:
* Coweth Park – Near Ascot, Berkshire – COWETH
* Villa Ephrussi – Côte d’Azur, France – EPHRUSSI
* Tatton Park – Tatton, Cheshire – TATTON
* Aynhoe Park – Banbury, Oxfordshire – AYNHOE
* Marquee anywhere from private gardens to stately home!